The BattenLok® HS panels have a 2” tall vertical seam and are available in both 12-inch and 16-inch widths. BattenLok® HS can be installed directly over purlins or bar joists and is capable of transitioning from roof to fascia. BattenLok® HS does not require a solid substructure for support. This panel is modeled after Steelox's LRX and PRX roof panels.
- Coverage Width - 12", 16"
- Minimum Slope - ½:12
- Panel Attachment - Concealed Fastening System; Low, High (fixed or floating), Utility (no insulation clearance)
- Gauge - 24 (standard); 22 (optional)
- Finishes - Smooth or Embossed; with Striations or Striations and Pencil Ribs
- Coatings - Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic
- Low and high clips are available to allow for various thicknesses of insulation to be installed between the panels and purlins.
- Heavier gauges, striations, embossing and installation over a solid deck minimize oil canning.
- Numerous UL 580 Construction rating are available, as well as UL 790, Class A for external fire, numerous roof assemblies for UL 263 for internal fire and the UL 2218 Class 4 impact rating.
- BattenLok® HS carries Florida approval rating.
- Applications: Roof
- Coverage Widths: 12", 16"
- Minimum Slope: 1/2:12
- Gauges: 24 (standard); 22 (optional)
- Finishes: Smooth or Embossed; with Striations or Striations and Pencil Ribs
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic
- Panel Attachment: Concealed Fastening System; low high (fixed or floating, utility (no insulation clearance)
BattenLok HS Technical/Installation Information
BattenLok HS Field Seaming Tool Manual
Panel Penetrations Product Technical Bulletin
Roof Owner's Maintenance Manual