Double-Lok® panels are available in 18-inch and 24-inch widths. The Double-Lok® roof panel is a mechanically field-seamed, trapezoidal leg standing seam roof system. Double-Lok® requires a minimum slope of ¼:12 and is UL-90 and FM rated with Miami Dade County approvals. Double-Lok® Retrofit - If you're looking to upgrade your roof to a standing seam, then installing our Double-Lok® roof panel over your existing R panel roof without the need for sub-framing is an excellent choice. Installing a Double-Lok® trapezoidal standing seam over an existing R panel roof allows for an upgrade to a high performance, long-lasting roof while preserving the diaphragm and purlin stability provided by the existing R panel roof. There are two options to increase energy efficiency when using the Double-Lok® panel over an existing R panel. The first is adding two-inch unfaced fiberglass insulation between the existing R panel and the new Double-Lok® panel. The second is to vent the cavity between the old and new roofs by adding a vent strip at the eave to allow air intake and a vented ridge to provide for air exhaust. This method works well with roof slopes of 3:12 or greater. When choosing the Double-Lok® option, high clips are used to provide clearance between it and the major ribs of the existing R panel.
- Coverage Width - 18", 24"
- Minimum Slope - 1/4:12
- Panel Attachment - Concealed Fastening System; Low, High and 2" Stand Off Sliding Clips
- Gauge - 22 and 24
- Finishes - Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings - Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic
- Designed to cope with the forces of expansion and contraction. This is accomplished by allowing the panels to freely move up and down the roof slope.
- 2” and 4” sliding clips are available in high and low versions, which allow thermal movement on a wide variety of building widths.
- Numerous UL 580 Construction rating are available, as well as UL 790, Class A for external fire, numerous roof assemblies for UL 263 for internal fire and the UL 2218 Class 4 impact rating.
- Double-Lok® carries FM, Florida approval and Dade County ratings.
- Applications: Roof
- Coverage Widths: 18", 24"
- Minimum Slope: 1/4;12
- Gauges: 24 and 22
- Finishes: Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic
- Panel Attachment: Concealed Fastening System; Low, High, and 2” Stand Off Sliding Clips
Double-Lok® Technical/Installation Information
Roof Owner's Maintenance Manual