MBCI provides PBU (U-Panel) metal panels, which are the most versatile and cost-efficient type of panel in the industry. Offering various design options, the U-Panel series from MBCI can be used in both roof and wall applications as well as installed vertically or horizontally. This metal panel is an exposed fastener system that sustains longevity and quality. PBU metal panels can be customized with any of the colors on MBCI’s color chart. The U-Panel offers a lower profile and softer appearance than an R panel or Multi-Rib. This panel is widely utilized as a liner panel or partition wall and can also give designers a contemporary appearance for their building projects. These PBU panels are through-fastened panels that can be installed directly over purlins or joists. MBCI provides extensive resources, detailing the installation of your PBU panels.
- Coverage Width - 36"
- Minimum Slope - 1:12
- Panel Attachment - Exposed Fastening System
- Gauge - 26 (standard); 24, 22 (optional)
- Finishes - Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings - Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300
- Rib Spacing - 6" on center
- Rib Height - 3/4"
- Length - 5'-0" to 50'-0"
- Numerous UL 580 ratings are available, as well as UL 790, Class A for external fire,
roof assembly for UL 263 for internal fire and the UL 2218 Class 4 impact rating.
- PBU carries Florida approval.
- Applications: Roof and Wall
- Coverage Widths: 36" wall, 36" roof
- Rib Spacing: 6" on center
- Rib Height: ¾"
- Slope: Minumum 1:12
- Panel Attachment: Exposed Fastening System
- Gauges: 26 (Standard); 29, 24, 22 (Optional)
- Finishes: Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300