SuperLok® is available in both 12-inch and 16-inch widths. SuperLok® has been designed to withstand the most rigorous weather conditions. SuperLok® can be installed directly over purlins or bar joists. SuperLok® does not require a solid substructure for support.
- Coverage Width - 12", 16"
- Minimum Slope - 1/2:12
- Panel Attachment - Concealed Fastening System; Low, High (fixed or floating), Utility (no insulation clearance)
- Gauge - 24 (standard); 26, 22 (optional)
- Finishes - Striated (standard); Embossed Striated (optional)
- Coatings - Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic
- SuperLok® panels are standard with striations to minimize oil canning.
- Low and high clips are available to allow for various thicknesses of insulation to be installed between the panels and purlins.
- Numerous UL 580 Construction rating are available, as well as UL 790, Class A for external fire, numerous roof assemblies for UL 263 for internal fire and the UL 2218 Class 4 impact rating.
- SuperLok® carries FM, Florida and Dade County approval ratings.
- Applications: Roof
- Coverage Widths: 12", 16"
- Minimum Slope: 1/2:12
- Gauges: 24 (standard); 22 and 26 (optional)
- Finishes: Smooth Striated (standard); Embossed Striated (optional)
- Panel Attachment: Concealed Fastening System, Low, High (fixed or floating), Utility (no insulation clearance)
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic
Roof Owner's Maintenance Manual