Ultra-Dek® panels are available in 18-inch and 24-inch widths. Ultra-Dek® requires a minimum slope of ¼:12 and is ideal for industrial, commercial and architectural applications. Ultra-Dek® can be erected on various types of construction.
- Coverage Width - 18", 24"
- Minimum Slope - 1/4:12
- Panel Attachment - Concealed Fastening System; Low, High (fixed or sliding)
- Gauge - 24 (standard); 22 (optional)
- Finishes - Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings - Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic
- Begins and ends in the high, reducing the risk of leakage at the rake that can occur when finishing in the low.
- Low and high clips are available to allow for various thicknesses of insulation to be installed between the panels and purlins.\
- Numerous UL 580 Construction rating are available, as well as UL 790, Class A for external fire, numerous roof assemblies for UL 263 for internal fire and the UL 2218 Class 4 impact rating.
- Ultra-Dek® carries Florida approval rating.
- Applications: Roof
- Coverage Widths: 18", 24"
- Minimum Slope: ¼:12
- Gauges: 24 (standard); 22
- Finishes: Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Panel Attachment: Concealed Fastening • Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, System; Low, High, Fix and Sliding
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature®300, Signature® 300 Metallic