In addition to saving time in the project schedule and maintaining operations, this exposed fastening system requires fewer installation accessories, thus reducing cost and still providing a new look and longer life. This panel has rib spacing 12" on center with a rib height of 1-1/16", and the minimum slope is ½:12. The Retro-R® panel has a Drip Stop membrane to prevent rust from the old roof or wall from transferring to the new panel.
- Coverage Width - 36"
- Minimum Slope - 1/2:12
- Panel Attachment - Exposed Fastening System
- Gauge - 29 (standard); 26
- Finishes - Smooth (standard)
- Coatings - Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200
- Rib Spacing - 12" on center
- Rib Height - 1-1/16"
- Approved in Florida for roof applications in minimum 26-gauge installed over minimum 29-gauge PBR panel
The Retro-R® Panel is an excellent choice for retrofit construction, and can be applied directly over an existing PBR or R panel to give your building a new look and longer life. This exposed-fastened system has a membrane on the back side to prevent rust from the old roof and from transferring to the Retro-R® panel.
- Applications: Roof and Wall
- Coverage Widths: 36”
- Rib Spacing: 12” on center
- Rib Height: 1-1/16”
- Minimum Slope: ½:12
- Panel Attachment: Exposed
- Fastening System
- Gauges: 29 (standard); 26
- Finishes: Smooth (standard);
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200
Retro-R Technical/Installation Information
Roof Owner's Maintenance Manual