LokSeam® is a snap-together standing seam roof system with a 1-3/4″ tall vertical rib, for use on roofs with a minimum slope of 3:12.
LokSeam® panels are available in 12-inch, 16-inch and 18-inch widths. LokSeam® panels can be installed over open framing or a solid substructure and are capable of transitioning from roof to fascia with the use of a rib cover. LokSeam® does not require a solid substructure for support.
- Coverage Width – 12″, 16″, 18″
- Minimum Slope – 3:12
- Panel Attachment – Concealed Fastening System, Standard and UL90 Clips
- Gauge – 24 (standard);26 (12″) 22 (12″, 16″, 18″) (optional)
- Finishes – Striated (standard); Embossed Striated (optional)
- Coatings – Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic
- Narrower widths, heavier gauges, striations and embossing minimize oil canning.
- Panels can be installed on roofs with a transition by using MBCI’s die-formed rib covers.
- Numerous UL 580 Construction rating are available, as well as UL 790, Class A for external fire, numerous roof assemblies for UL 263 for internal fire and the UL 2218 Class 4 impact rating.
- LokSeam® carries Florida approval rating.
- Applications: Roof
- Coverage Widths: 12″, 16″, 18″
- Minimum Slope: 3:12
- Panel Attachment: Concealed Fastening System, Standard and UL90 Clips
- Gauges: 24 (standard); 22 (12″, 16″, 18″), 26 (12″) (optional)
- Finishes: Striated (standard); Embossed Striated (optional)
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic